Wire EDM Set Up/Operator Machinist, 1st Shift.
Twin City EDM is a World Class Precision Machining & Manufacturing for the Medical and Industrial Industry. TCEDM is a family-owned business with a customer focus from prototype to production since 1959. We are looking for a technologically minded individual to add to our growing team. We focus on precision, not high volume. You will be given the opportunity to learn and grow in your role.
ABOUT THE ROLE/DEPARTMENT
As a machinist in our wire EDM department you will work with a variety of metals, tight tolerances, and a variety of parts.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ideally 3- 4 years’ experience in wire EDM machining. Mitsubishi wire experience a plus.
- Knowledge and understanding of ISO standards.
- Blueprint reading and GD&T knowledge.
- Able to use measuring equipment. ex: CCM, vision systems, Tremous, along with Gage pins, Gage blocks, mics, and calipers.
- Comfortable holding tight tolerance +/- .0001
- Ability to lift 35 lbs unassisted.
- Looking for a Punctual hard working, multitasking, independent individual.
- Must be able to set-up and run multiple Mitsubishi wire EDM machines.
Attention: No staffing agent soliciting!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $23-$28 DOQ
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift- Mon to Thurs